Snow

Credits
I have a love-hate relationship with snow.

I loved playing in the snow as a child. And also that wonderful feeling of coming back inside after brushing off our boots with a broom, Mom having a warm mug of hot chocolate ready, then soon rushing back outside again soon to make more snowmen or snow angels, or sled down the hill.  It looks beautiful when it's newly-fallen.  Somehow it makes even the bluest sky seem bluer.

Credits
 The light shimmering through snowy branches is impossibly beautiful.
Credits
There's something so homey and satisfying about baking a sweet treat on a cold, snowy day.
Credits
Bright, winter days can even make the light inside the house beautiful.
Maya's Word Nerd Hashtags and et designs Art from My Heart

However, I don't like being outside in cold weather for long, or feeling cold, indoors or out.   I don't like being stuck up the driveway when the snow melts then re-freezes as ice.  I don't like what it looks like plowed into big piles in parking lots or roadsides, mounds of rocky, gray slush.  Blech.

So, I like to avoid it when possible (take me to the tropics, please?), but appreciate it if I see it (for a little while, anyway).  This is my ideal spot in December:
Berna Datema's Cape Cod bundle and Rosey Posey template
I recently completed a scrapping challenge to scrap my favorite season.  It's an easy answer for me -- Summer!  What's your favorite season?  How do you feel about snow?
Credits