Skip to main content

Actions in Action

I haven't mentioned lately how I get a kick scrapping with actions.  Wendyzine's actions make it easy and fun -- not to mention fast!  From wordart actions to photo effects to help scrapping a page, she has an action for most anything.

Lilas Designs Time Flies kit, Wendyzine Embellisher 4 action
This page, above, was so fast to put together.  I found this cute little gal in an old family album.  No clue as to her identity, but isn't she a doll?  This page was a snap:  Lilas Designs' papers already had cool edging, like the background with the lace and leaves.  And just choosing elements here and there, I only added 5-6 more items before the page was complete.  For a little added interest on the photo, I clipped it to a paper and, using a soft brush, masked out a little bit of the photo to let the pretty floral print of the paper peep through.

The explosion action, below, took me a few tries, but was a lot of fun.
Blagovesta Gosheva I Am Who I Am kit, Wendy Zine Embellisher 4 Action
With this action, you start out with a central, focal-point piece; here I used Blagovesta's adorable art doll.  Then the action walks you through element by element, working its way left to right around the figure.  I want to keep trying on this one and really have my items picked out.  It's a lot more bits and pieces than I typically put on a page, it seems.  I'm already ready to try it out again on another page.

Here are a few pages using her sketch actions and embellisher actions.

Captivated Visions Collect Moments Alpha
Vicki Robinson It\'s About Time Kit
Vinnie Pearce Editable Watercolor Sketches 04
WendyZine Sketch Action
Manu True Love kit, Natali Add Snow elements, Wendy Zine Embellisher 2 Action (scrapbookgraphics.com)
Sketch effect (with photo blended) by Wendy Zine Photo Effects 4
Orange leaves from Lilas' Shiny Season
Lilas' Natural kit
Mask by Sissy Sparrows Motley Masks



Vinnie Pearce Textured Neutrals background, Manu Autumn's Here Overlays, Wendyzine Sketch It Action
Impressions of Tradition and Wendy Zine Photo Effects 5
Miki Ferkul Designs beautiful Moments page kit
and Miki's Moments Wordstrips
And Wendyzine's awesome new Embellisher 2 action
Wendyzine  February Template
 Wendy also makes calendar bookmark actions.  I should print a gazillion of these with recipe photos  for my cookbooks.
Studio Mix 79 Whispers of Winter (Sept.)
Studio Mix 65 Always Being You (Aug)
Studio Mix 72 Lemonade Summer Stand (June)
Wendyzine 2015 Calendar Action & Bookmark
Finally, here's one using her wordart stamp action (and, can I say, I'm glad it's not snowing any more?).

Viva Espanola (red paper); Wendyzine Wordart Stamps; Natai Designs Winter Wonderland

Do you use actions in digi scrapping?  What are your favorite ones?