Books!

I've said it before, and I will say it again, I love reading.  Love, love.  Love.

I made a page using a Studio Wendyzine template and Manu Zimmerman's Captured kit.  I took some photos at my local library recently (which is still such a nice place to visit, even though I mostly read e-books now).  I included a terrific quote I found on books.


More pages that document my love of reading and the value of libraries...

I enjoyed the local libraries I visited in Arizona.    They were so different from most of the ones I've visited in the eastern US - interesting Dale Chihuly art and cool architecture.

Life is a Journey kit, scrapbookgraphics.com
credits
And some older pages:

Rebecca McMeen designs
 Studio Sherwood and Dawn Inskip designs, credits
What are your favorite books and subjects?