My New Favorite Pizza

I love it when my hubbie finds stuff online and sends it along to me.  And if it's a recipe, even better.  He found this one for a delicious-looking margherita pizza.

So, I used my same handy pizza dough recipe.  I found really yummy canned tomatoes:  organic, fire-roasted by Muir Glen.

I love the simplicity of this.  Just dough, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella (this is key -- don't use the traditional, part-skim mozzarella in plastic wrap), some basil leaves, and a swirl of olive oil.  And the best part -- I didn't measure a thing!

 The dough recipe I use makes 2 good-sized pizzas.  I've tried really good, fresh mozzarella, as well as mozzarella pearls.  The pearls make for easier eating, but the larger mozzarella balls that are in liquid taste better.
 Slice up the cheese, place over the tomato, and throw it in the oven.  I put it on something around 425, for maybe 12-15 minutes.
 Chop up a little fresh basil.
 Drizzle on olive oil.
And enjoy!