Skip to main content

I've been published in Artful Blogging!

I am so happy to announce that my blog -- this very blog has been featured in the Autumn 2015 issue of Stampington's Artful Blogging magazine!!

Vinnie Pearce Port kit

Natali Designs Hello Winter

Dawn Inskip Journey Kit
Dawn Inskip Hot Mess
Dawn Inskip Paper Pandemonium
Dawn Inskip Blend and Create Template 01
ViVa Messo Gesso Overlays

Jen Maddocks Travel Kit

Vinnie Pearce Textured Neutrals backgrounds

Jen Maddocks Bricolage Damask Stamps

Palvinka Little Artist Painted Photo Masks

Manu Autumns Here Overlays

Sussie M PS I Love You Collection


An editor from Artful Blogging contacted me early this year to see if I would like to write an article for the publication and have my blog featured.  I was completely stunned!  And to say I was (am) honored would be an understatement.

I struggle with my blog a bit, to be honest.  I am a super-private person.  It feels odd to me to share personal experiences.  But I adore traveling, and I am obsessed with making digital scrapbook / art pages of nearly anything and everything.  I love to share these things that bring me so much joy!

Thank you so much Artful Blogging Magazine!  I am thrilled!  Please check it out here or at a local retailer.

https://stampington.com/publications/new-issues/Artful-Blogging-Autumn-2015