Scrapped Lately

I ran across this quote by Charles Dickens from A Tale of Two Cities the other day and loved it.  I had to incorporate it into a layout.

A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other. A solemn consideration, when I enter a great city by night, that every one of those darkly clustered houses encloses its own secret; that every room in every one of them encloses its own secret; that every beating heart in the hundreds of thousands of breasts there, is, in some of its imaginings, a secret to the heart nearest it!
Everything from Jen Maddocks Urban 5 bundle
 I'm tickled that this page was chosen as a GSO this week, also!

I made this page with Foxeysquirrel goodies from e-scapeandscrap.net (Cracked Backgrounds, Grungy Overlays, Castellum, Dragonfly Dreams).

Distant Dreaming
I am stuck in that post-vacation state of mind where I'm still dreaming of distant places and experiences.

I combined some of our many Picos de Europa images in Studio Sherwood's terrific template, The Photo Project Scenic 2 (plus North Country elements).


Another with the Sherwood's North Country kit.


And one more, using Vinnie Pearce Textured Blues and Impressionist Watercolor elements, plus an emeto designs photo mask from Sunshine Gardens.  This is Saint Jean Pied de Port, France, a gorgeous village in the Pyrenees that we visited while in Spain.