Throwback Thursday - Digi Page from 2005

A Throwback Thursday for today -- my first ever blended layout, created a decade ago!  I used Maya's artsy backgrounds (long gone from the scrapbookgraphics.com store by now).

I remember being intimidated at first, not knowing what in the world to do or how to fit a photo into an artful page without covering up the beautiful background!  I also remember looking at the Photoshop Elements file much later in horror at how I'd erased all sorts of things and painted / dodged / burned right onto the layers without duplicating...  At any rate, this layout, all the way back from January 2005, started what's become my favorite style of digi scrapping today -- blended pages!


And you know what?  I actually still like this layout (ok, maybe not the font work).

Thanks for looking!