Throwback Thursday: Digiscrapping from 2012

These throwback Thursday posts are quickly catching up to present day year!  Twenty twelve was a year of changes.  There was a lot going on, moving a couple of times, including cross-country.  I remember feeling like everything was passing in a blur while I sat, seeing and hearing all that was going on, but keeping silent (well, some of the time!).


I created this from a Sherrie Drummond kit, Pulp Fiction.  For each figure, I applied a motion blur filter to give the illusion of spinning.  I placed the cartoon figures on a strip and then used the Transform / Warp tool in Photoshop to give the series a curved look.

I made a lot of pages I like that year, complete with lots of new and discovery travel pages, but this one stands out for what it represents to me.