Faith

Credits: Vicki Robinson Time to FlyLaitha CreARTive Templates 02

Another inspirational page (I seem to be on a kick lately).  I really like this photo of the road disappearing around the bend, going into the unknown.



Life's so much like that:  you never know what's around the next bend.  There's no doubt the road ahead will include challenges and hardships.  But then you look at the beautiful colors, the marvelous mountain and sky backdrop.  There's so much to be amazed about!

The photo at the top is of me, in front of a fabulous rock formation at Garden of the Gods in Colorado.  Balancing on that (comparatively) tiny piece of rock is this enormous boulder.   You look at it and think, how can that be?  How can it be balanced?  But I'm reminded of God's power, how He can do anything.  With faith as small as a mustard seed, I can move a mountain.  Matthew 17:20