Seeing is Not Always Believing


I loved the word art in this kit, above, (the line that says "seeing is not always believing." As I looked at it, I suddenly thought, the reverse is also true!  Isn't that a Christian today?  What a good thing!  John 20:29:

Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed.”

So, I began chopping apart the word art and adding and ampersand and the word "not." So happy with the way this page turned out!

Not a year's gone by for a long, long time that I haven't done a year-in-review page.  This year's no exception.  Going through the years photos, even doing searches in Finder for certain months in certain folders is a fun exercise to see what my search returns. Do you browse through a year's photos each year or create a layout or book or best-of? Do you think month-by-month, or do you search with a photo in mind?

Jen Maddocks:  
and My Favorite and my Best {Story} 2: http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/personal-use/templates/my-favorite-and-my-best-story-2/