Scrapped Lately

The first of the month is always an exciting time for me creatively.  New challenges come out at various sites, and I appreciate them to get the creative juices flowing.

This page, below, I created for the Oldies but Goodies challenge at SBG, using a kit 2+ years old with the theme of summer, plus a big frame.

Em-ka Summer Dawn kit
Not sure what's happening... Second post recently with a photo of me (Here's the first).  This one, too, run through more filters than I can remember; but kind of a neat effect.  This was for Courtney's Designs Template Challenge at SBG.
Courtney's Designs template and Affirmations kit


This page is for the Font challenge at SBG for June.  I used Mojito in June font and the cool, cool items from ViVa's kit. And speaking of cool, check out that massive caldera of a super volcano.  The small photo (no photo I took) does it justice.
ViVa Artistry The Wild kit