Health

Jen Maddocks' free Bricolage Society 8 items and Amore Bundle


I put this together for Jen's monthly Bricolage Society Challenge at the Studio.  There's so much to think about with the quote for this image.  These verses are a few that came to mind as I created this:



  1. Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.   Ephesians 4:29 (ESV)
  1. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.  Philippians 4:8 (ESV) (my emphasis)
  1. So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20 (NKJV)
  1. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.  John 8:42 (NKJV)


SaveSave